Here are some helpful and time saving tips before your appointment:
If you are a new patient, please fill out the patient information form: Click Here
What to bring with you to your eye exam:
1. Please bring along your medical insurance card (it is different than a vision insurance card). In our experience some procedures are payable by major medical plans based on medical necessity. Therefore, our receptionist will request a copy of your medical card upon arrival.
2. Your old or current eyeglasses – we will access and measure your old glasses as part of our evaluation.
3. Any eyedrops you regularly use – please bring those along so we know what you have been using. It can help us evaluate your eyes and determine how to proceed with your vision care.
4. Your medications – often your medications can effect your vision so it is very important to know what medications you are currently taking.
5. Your sunglasses – we will evaluate what kind of sunglasses you are currently wearing to determine if they have enough UV protection. If not, we are happy to help you select the appropriate lenses with proper UV protection.
6. If you would like computer glasses, we suggest that before your eye exam, you measure the distance between the computer screen and your eyes. Then we can suggest proper computer glasses for you!
For contact lens wearers:
1. If you are a new patient and wear contact lenses, bring in the contact lens packaging or boxes with contact lens brand, power and base curve (BC). If you ran out and do not know your power, call your previous office and ask them to fax/email it to us at:
2. Wear your contact lenses in if you want to update/order contact lenses.
3. Don’t forget to bring in back-up pair of eyeglasses
Dr. Ali Mohebbi is happy to serve patients in Fountain Valley & Irvine, CA
For directions to our Costa Mesa office click here.